Thursday 7 November 2013



I'm ashamed that I still haven't found time to get stuck into The Love-charm of Bombs despite glowing reviews and encouragement from Darlene. My only excuse is that it's a hefty weight but I know from the bit I've managed to read that it deserves a long lost weekend of total immersion.
But here's a link to yesterday's Culture Show for those who'd like a taster. I'm now desperate to re-read The Ministry of Fear and The Heat of the Day, not to mention this biography of Elizabeth Bowen ... oh dear, the lists and piles grow longer every day.

2 comments:

Cosy Books said...

Something to look forward to, Mary. Perhaps not the most festive of reads but perhaps Christmas will lend some down time. Or not...

mary said...

I'll have to go back to the beginning and start again, Darlene.